Our Queensland Retail Division requires an experienced and reliable Site Supervisor. The purpose of the role is to deliver a high standard of cleaning, hygiene and presentation within one of our premium facilities within Townsville, provide customer service and to manage the site cleaning team.
We are seeking an experienced people leader with a can-do attitude. Ideally, you have previous supervisory experience and have worked in a large retail environment achieving defined KPI’s. You have the ability to train and direct a large team and possess a thorough knowledge of cleaning practices.
The primary focus of this role is to professionally manage and support the cleaning team with:
- Ensuring OH&S policies and procedures are adhered. Keeping our people safe is important to us.
- Hands on supervision and leadership of staff.
- Leading the cleaning team to deliver on our KPI’s.
- Provide strong compliance reporting.
- Manage the administrative requirement, rosters, training, etc.
- Provide effective and friendly customer service.
- Ensure quality control and deliver requirement outcomes.
- A flexible approach to working hours with a desire to achieve premium levels of customer satisfaction.
- Professional client liaison.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful applicant to further their career making a true difference in a dynamic, fast paced and rewarding industry. This is a fulltime position working Monday to Friday.
Ideally you will have a mix of attributes and experience; however, of most importance is your willingness to make a significant contribution to the management of your cleaning team and area.
In return for your hard work, commitment and dedication, you will be offered a rewarding position and long-term career opportunities working as part of the Millennium team.
Short listed Applicants must be willing to undergo a National Police Clearance check and thorough reference checking.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
- What days are you available to work?
- What is your expected annual salary?
- your name
- phone number
- your resume or a summary of your experience relevant to this role.