Our priority is the health and wellbeing of our team.
They are on the frontline providing essential cleaning and security services on behalf of our clients, helping to stop the spread of COVID-19 and protecting the community.
Additional measures we have introduced to keep our team safe during this crisis include:
• Introduction of long-lasting hand sanitizer for use at the beginning and end of each shift
• Sanitization of all shared equipment, before and after each use
• Cross contamination work instructions have been updated to include additional precautions
• First aid protocols have been updated in consultation with clients
• Government health messages have been reinforced through regular internal communications.
We also recognise that some of our team may be experiencing additional pressure during this difficult and challenging time.
Our management team have been proactive in keeping in regular touch with all employees whether they are working normally, working from home or had their hours reduced. They have been there every step of the way, guiding and providing support to our team.