Millennium to acquire Airlite Group
21 October 2016
- MIL enters into a binding agreement to acquire 100% of Airlite Group (“Airlite”) for cash consideration of $25.1 million
- The acquisition will be funded through a $42 million consolidated debt facility package finalised with ANZ Bank
- Airlite is a leading provider of cleaning, maintenance and integrated services in Western Australia
- Airlite gives MIL a national footprint, a broader service offering and increased competitiveness with clients that have national portfolios
- The acquisition is expected to be immediately EPS accretiveMillennium Services Group (ASX:MIL) today announces that it has entered into a binding agreement to acquire 100% of the Airlite Group (“Airlite”) for $25.1 million1. The acquisition price represents an indicative multiple of approximately five times Airlite’s 2016 audited EBITDA and approximately 4 times Airlite’s anticipated 2017 pro- forma EBITDA. The acquisition of Airlite is expected to be immediately EPS accretive and completion is expected to occur imminently, subject to several conditions precedent.
To read more millennium-to-acquire-airlite-group